Job Title - Area Manager, Body & Paint
Closing Date 28 February 2018
Location South East
Area Manager – Body & Paint
Recently Renault UK were awarded a top 50 place in the “Great Place to Work” small/medium business category, reflecting how engaged and motivated our workforce are. We are proud to have been given this prestigious award, which truly reflects us as a trusted Employer of Choice.
Are you seeking a rewarding field sales role with management responsibility? A position that will provide you with variety and challenge, one that will offer unlimited future career development opportunities? Do you have technical knowledge and experience within the Bodyshop environment?
Our newly created dedicated Body & Paint team is seeking a motivated, results focused individual to work within our dynamic field team as an Area Manager across Suffolk, Essex, London, Kent and Oxfordshire. Your main focus will be to drive the performance of our Renault Authorised Accident Repair Centres, improving their OE body panel turnover & Ixell Paint usage and, as a result, increase the demand from the dealer network.
Technical knowledge relating to Automotive Body and Paint is key in this diverse and exciting field based role, as well as exceptional organisation, planning and communication skills. This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your expertise into a wider role, within a dealer facing environment, develop your negotiation and influencing abilities and progress your management career in Automotive After Sales.
- Experience with either paint manufacturers or parts factor
- Bodyshop experience with an automotive manufacturer or bodyshop/dealer group
- Commercial understanding
- Analytical ability
- Strong relationship building skills, confident to liaise with people at all levels
- Organised, resilient and responsible
Why join us?
As well as a competitive salary, tax efficient car ownership plan, loan plan car scheme for friends and family, medical cover, contributory pension and field/company bonus - we will also offer you a flexible benefits system that really works for you. We’ll provide you with a friendly environment to work in; newly refurbished, comfortable working space, as well as unlimited opportunities to grow and develop your career.
Please apply now for this exciting opportunity!
Closing Date 06 March 2018
Location Maple Cross, Hertfordshire
Recently Groupe Renault UK, were ranked in the top 50 on UK’s Best Workplaces™ list; honoured, for the first time, due to our highly trusted and engaged workforce.
Trust, engagement and leadership were listed as key links to creating a high performing, competitive business environment and our employees also named friendly colleagues, a calm atmosphere and transparency between managers and their peers amongst the reasons why they thought Groupe Renault UK is a Great Place to Work®.
Currently we are looking for a Paralegal with a keen interest in commercial law to support our in-house lawyer on a fixed term 18 month contract to provide legal advice and guidance to the Renault business in the UK.
The in-house department are responsible for supporting the business as required on a wide range of legal issues including commercial and contract law, advertising law, consumer protection, intellectual property and dispute resolution as well as supporting and assisting other specialist teams with advice on company procedures, risk management and compliance.
This is a real opportunity to build up a broad base of practical commercial law experience.
Working with internal stakeholders and clients to:
- Review commercial contracts to minimise and manage legal risks.
- Review and approve marketing materials to ensure compliance with advertising rules.
- Assist in research and training to keep departments abreast of changes to relevant laws.
- Assist in monitoring and protecting against intellectual property infringements.
- Provide legal and administrative support to the Legal Department.
- Strong academic record with a 2.1 degree in Law
- Some previous experience working as a paralegal is essential, preferably in-house or in a commercial law practice.
- Working knowledge of contract law and contract drafting.
- Good IT skills in Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Experience or interest in competition law, IP or data protection would be preferable.
- Excellent analytical skills with a keen eye for detail
- Autonomous, confident and assertive with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Good communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships.
- Flexible with strong team working skills - working as part of a small in-house team, the post holder must be willing to get involved and undertake administrative tasks such as record management to support the efficiency of the team.
Why join us?
We offer some fantastic benefits, including competitive salary, newly refurbished offices, free car-parking, subsidised on-site restaurant, early finish Friday, tax efficient car ownership plan and 24 days annual leave...to name a few!
If you feel you fit the above profile and are interested in this exciting, challenging opportunity we would love to hear from you.
Please note this position is offered on a 18 month fixed term contract and you must have obtained a 2:1 degree qualification.