Closing Date 08 March 2019
Location Maple Cross
A two year development programme within the Finance department. The successful candidate will assist the Head of Controlling developing and implementing commercial programmes to maximise company’s profitability whilst achieving set commercial results.
Our finance team works closely with all entities of the organisation, working on sustainable value creation and acting as business partners to the Sales and Marketing teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating and proposing financial programmes to maximise profitability and ensure that Renault achieves it vehicle volume and profitability aspirations.
- Monitoring the yearly variable budgets per activity.
- Proactively supporting the planning cycle through the timely preparation of financial reports and commercial presentations for senior management.
- Conducting regular data analysis of profitability per model / programme / sales channel
- To review proposals relating to customer payments to ensure they are managed within guidelines, budget, paid correctly and promptly.
- To work with the Marketing & Sales teams to develop and monitor performance of commercial programmes.
- Monitor the employee car ownership (ECOP) and Loan plan programmes.
- Conduct thorough internal audits of process/programmes to ensure compliance with RUK rules.
- Achieved a business or finance related degree with minimum 2.1 Degree Classification or equivalent.
- Work experience, ideally in a commercial finance role
- Ideally to possess or willingness to study for a professional qualification with specialism in management accounting (i.e. ACCA/CIMA).
- Microsoft Excel – Advanced skill level.
- An effective communicator with good presentation skills.
- Good relationship building skills to work cross functionally to provide advice and support to operational teams.
- Highly analytical and solution orientated.
- Able to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining good attention to detail.
- French language an advantage
Apply through the following link: https://form.jotformeu.com/90503882081354